The name of the steamer which traveled Mata Hari

Een gezellig, leuk en informatief Scheepvaartforum
Plaats reactie
Thomas Cross

The name of the steamer which traveled Mata Hari

Bericht door Thomas Cross »

Good afternoon. I'm sorry to trouble you, please. I'm interested in the charge brought against Mata Hari. She was accused of the deaths of two ships. January 4, 1916, Mata Hari has received a visa to emigrate from France. January 11th moved to Spain to depart from the port of Vigo to Holland by steamer. She bought a ticket in advance on the ship. Then he enters it on another ship. I traveled Mata Hari on the third steamer, again to renew the ticket!
Prosecutors Mata Hari was sure she missed two ships specially since received a warning from the Germans, both vessels will be sunk. And so it happened, both the ships perished. And the steamer which sailed Mata Hari, safely reached Amsterdam. According to unconfirmed information, all three were Dutch steamer. Please tell me the names of the three ships. I was particularly interested in the third ship that has safely reached Amsterdam. Please, help. thank you in advance. Regards Thomas Cross

jacko
Contacteer:

Re: The name of the steamer which traveled Mata Hari

Bericht door jacko »

Two ships in this item. from Wikipedia

De gedachte dat zij een spion zou zijn, was eerder al bij de Engelsen opgekomen. In mei 1916 vertrok Mata Hari met het schip Zeelandia naar Spanje; zij had door bemiddeling van haar impresario in San Sebastian en ook elders een engagement aangenomen. Op reis van Vigo, waar zij aan boord gekomen was, naar Falmouth per Hollandia, van de Koninklijke Hollandsche Lloyd, werd zij te Falmouth gevisiteerd. Men gaf haar geen verlof om verder te reizen, maar bracht haar onder geleide naar de wal, waar zij en haar bagage aan een ernstig onderzoek werden onderworpen. Zelfs de panelen van haar hut werden losgemaakt. Mata Hari zelf zei dat een mannelijke begeleider, die zij gedurende de reis aan boord onaardig behandeld zou hebben, haar had aangegeven bij de douane.[15]

Hans
Voor elke oplossing.
Is wel een probleem te bedenken.
Jos Komen (R.I.P)

Bericht door Jos Komen (R.I.P) »

On the Zeelandia she had a romance with second officer Jan Vos. :wink:

(According to Tomas Ross.)
http://www.bol.com/nl/p/de-tranen-van-m ... 004807990/

From Vigo to Falmouth:
https://books.google.nl/books?id=ceFOYQ ... 16&f=false
Hollandia1909.jpg
Hollandia1909.jpg (58.75 KiB) 3195 keer bekeken
Thomas Cross

Bericht door Thomas Cross »

Hello. Thank you. About steamers Hollandia and Zeelandia me know. On the steamer Zeelandia Mata Hari travelled from Holland to Spain in may 1916. On the steamer Hollandia Mata Hari sailed from Spain to Holland in November 1916. But I'm interested in her first trip in December of 1915. In January 1916 she returned to Holland by steamer. The name of this steamer I'm trying to figure out. Before that, she missed two steamers. To explain his action, she couldn't. Both steamers were sunk. All three of the ship was returning from South America. And along the way came in the Spanish port of Vigo. Regards Thomas
Jos Komen (R.I.P)

Bericht door Jos Komen (R.I.P) »

jacko
Contacteer:

Bericht door jacko »

16. Maart. 2016 werd de. ss Tubantia getorpedeerd., misschien deze.
Voor elke oplossing.
Is wel een probleem te bedenken.
jdbvos
Contacteer:

Bericht door jdbvos »

On the Zeelandia she had a romance with second officer Jan Vos.
Sjit ! Nooit geweten :oops:
Laten we het er op houden dat "...ich es nicht gewusst habe..." aldus deze " brave soldaat die Sweicht !" :lol:
Oost, west...ook best

Plaats reactie