Coaster Art

Ook ruimte voor kunstschilderen en andere vormen van kunst.
John Baird

Coaster Art

Bericht door John Baird »

Afbeelding
Hi All .
I have just joined the site . I am a Professional Artist from , Co. Donegal , IRELAND . I work mostly in coloured pen and ink and the picture of the Irish coaster TRAMONE (ex. Paul Westers) depicted here at Shroove lighthouse at the entrance to Lough Foyle , she is inward bound to Derry, is an example of the type of Marine artwork i do . I also draw Fishing vessels as well . I hope you like my work and i can put some more on this site .
Best Regards,
John Baird

Ruud (R.I.P.)

Bericht door Ruud (R.I.P.) »

Ahoy John,
Welcome on board,matey,good to see you here as well,quite a while a go since we spoke each other, how's life over there in Letterkenny?
Just show them some of your lovely Art work,for sure they will love it,as I did and still do.

Afbeelding

All the best and give my love to Jane :!:

"Welkom aan boord maatje,een pikheetje geleden dat wij elkaar gesproken hebben,hoe gaat het daar in Letterkenny.
Plaats wat van jouw werk hier,en je zult zien dat ze het ook hier mooi zullen vinden,zoals ik vond en nog steeds vind.
Groetjes,ook aan je vrouw Jane."
John Baird

Coaster Art

Good to hear from you Ruud , We had some " laughs" on another site at a time till somebody started to take things too serious and the whole spirt and cameraderie was lost . In the end it was their loss and we are still here . I, m still drawing , doing a bit more of the Fishing boats now but still have not forgotten how it was when the Dutch coasters came to Letterkenny when i was growing up , (A long time ago LOL!!). Depicted here is a frequent visitor to "The Port", Van Bruggen,s UNITAS . Sadly those days are gone . I, still trying to keep them alive ,
All the Best ,
John
Afbeelding
Jos Komen (R.I.P)

Bericht door Jos Komen (R.I.P) »

In 2004 kreeg ik deze fraaie tekening van John Baird. :-D
All the best
Jos

Afbeelding
John Baird

Coaster Art

Many thanks Jos . A few old friends are " on the ball" already . There will be a few more drawings , when i can dig them out of my files ,
Good Luck from Letterkenny,
John
John Baird

Coaster Art or (Tankerart!!)

As requested by Ruud, a VERY LARGE COASTER!! Seriously a black and white pen drawing of the Tanker . GULF SWEDE John

Afbeelding
Jos Komen (R.I.P)

Hi John,
Fantastic!!! :-D :lol:
I spend 13 month on this good old tanker.
In her last days she was a coaster indeed. :)
Thanks a Lot! :-D
Jos
Jos Komen (R.I.P)

Hi John,
This Gulf Swede pendrawing is recently made by Ed Bartels. :-D

Afbeelding

All the best
Jos
John Baird

Coaster Art GULF SWEDE.

Hi Jos : Fine drawing , I know Ed Bartels work well, I was in touch with him , many years ago . A fine artist . Good luck to him .
John
John Baird

Coasterart

A coloured pendrawing of the old Dutch coaster GASSELTE making headway in the Irish sea .
Afbeelding
One thing i would like to point out . Some months ago i found one or two of my drawings copied onto a CD rom /DVD , not from this site but from a well known UK one . I know that by posting anything on the web one does so at his/her own risk. My point is this. I am a professional Artist and i make my living this way . Should any member wish to commission an original of ANY type of vessell , Coasters , Deep sea , Warships , Fishing vessels, anything that floats . I can draw it. My e-mail. is : bairdart@iol.ie if you wish to contact me to discuss terms . All my prices include postage Worldwide.
Best Regards ,
John Baird

Plaats reactie