Spliethoff

Een gezellig, leuk en informatief Scheepvaartforum
Bert (R.I.P.)

Re: Spliethoff

Bericht door Bert (R.I.P.) »

Afbeelding

Aankomst "SLOTERGRACHT" in de Eemshaven ,kwam van Rauma (Finland) 10-3-2014.

Bert.Romeling.

Jancorjoh

Bericht door Jancorjoh »

De Archangelgracht is naar de sloop gegaan.

http://www.headlinez.nl/index.php?nr=13333965

Gr.John
Bert (R.I.P.)

Afbeelding

Vertrek "SLOTERGRACHT" vanuit de Eemshaven naar Kalundborg (Denemarken), ze kwam van Jacksonville (USA) 18-4-2014.

Bert.Romeling.
Theo Horsten (R.I.P.)

Bericht door Theo Horsten (R.I.P.) »

Dat is een heel mooie foto, Bert. Een imposante foto. De kleur, de sfeer, alles precies goed.
Van waaraf maak je die?
Bert (R.I.P.)

De foto is gemaakt vanaf de westelijke havenhoofd Eemshaven Theo . Achteropname's bij aankomst , zijn bijna niet te maken door een woud van windmolens op de achtergrond , dus dan maar bij vertrek.

Groeten Bert.
Theo Horsten (R.I.P.)

Bericht door Theo Horsten (R.I.P.) »

Ik vind het prachtig. Dat is een foto van professionele kwaliteit.
Chapeau.
Ruud (R.I.P.)

Bericht door Ruud (R.I.P.) »

Ahoy Bert,
Ik ben het met vorige spreker helemaal eens, een werkelijk fraai shot!
Heb haar inmiddels opgeslagen op mijn schijf, weliswaar zonder toestemming, maar daar gok ik dan maar op, dat dit is goed is :wink: :!:
Bert (R.I.P.)

Niet te veel lof hé ,wordt er verlegen van... .Is goed hoor Ruud toestemming bij deze.

Prettige Paasdagen Bert.
jeroen

Bericht door jeroen »

Cleveland - Europa dienst gestart;

Gelezen op G captain
Afbeelding
Mike Schuler schreef:With the arrival of a 450-foot containership in the port of Cleveland Friday night, a new trade route linking the Great Lakes region with northern Europe was born.

Over the weekend, the MV Fortunagracht, a 12,178 DWT Dutch-flagged container ship, delivered the first-ever load of containerized cargo to the Great Lakes in Cleveland from the port Antwerp. Coast Guard marine inspectors were onboard Saturday morning to conduct safety and security examinations ensuring that the vessel complied with international and domestic regulations.

The ship is the first vessel of its kind to enter the Great Lakes as part of the newly-formed trade route, known as the Cleveland-Europe Express.

Before the establishment of the Cleveland-Europe Express, shippers relied heavily on rail service to transport goods from the larger east coast container ports, such as New York and Baltimore, to the Great Lakes region. The new route is expected to shave 4 to 5 days off total transit times.

The MV Fortunagracht departed Antwerp earlier this month for the 12-day journey across the Atlantic Ocean and through the Saint Lawrence Seaway to the Port of Cleveland.

Talks to bring CEE to Cleveland began in the fall of 2013 with cooperation between the Coast Guard, Customs and Border Protection, the FBI and other government agencies.

In December 2013, the Dutch shipping company Spliethoff and The Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Port Authority struck a final deal to start the first combined container and general cargo shipping route between Cleveland and Northern Europe.

The new route will serve ports such as Antwerp, Russia, Finland, Baltic States, Poland, UK and Spain. Spliethoff will operate the year round service with cargo varying from containers, to project cargoes, yachts, windmill equipment, heavy lifts, break-bulk cargo, various steel cargoes and dry bulk.
Groeten Jeroen
Joost.R

Bericht door Joost.R »

SCHIPPERSGRACHT. Haven van Antwerpen.
Aw 184.JPG
Aw 184.JPG (158.18 KiB) 4655 keer bekeken
Aw 189.JPG
Aw 189.JPG (154.2 KiB) 4655 keer bekeken

Plaats reactie